Tuition and Policy Information
For tuition information for specific programs, please get in touch!
- Tuition for all programs is paid monthly at the beginning of each month.
- There is a $15 fee for payments received after the 5th of the month.
- Withdrawal from our program requires one-month advanced notice. Failure to provide one-month’s notice will result in an invoice for the month following the date of withdrawal.
- Payments may be made by cash and check.
- Checks should be made out to Chinese with Meggie with the student’s name in the memo line.
- 1. Tuition is non-refundable. Refunds are not issued for non-attendance of a class, or for being absent for a period of time.
- 2. Tuition is paid monthly and at a fixed rate. By fixed rate, we mean that tuition is constant from month to month, regardless of the variation of month lengths, holidays, and school breaks. Our monthly rates are calculated in a way that accounts for these variations. An invoice will be sent by email prior to the first of each month.
- 3. Tuition is due by the 5th of each month. A $10 late fee is applied to payments received after the 10th.
- 4. In the case of absences, students may request a makeup session on the condition that they provide 48 hours advanced notice prior to missing a session. As outlined in our makeup policy, makeup sessions are provided when space and availability permit and at the discretion of the school administration.
- 5. Makeup sessions may not be used as tuition credits under any circumstances.
- 6. Checks should be made out to Chinese with Meggie with the student’s name in the memo line.
- 7. There is a $15 administration fee for all refunded checks.
- 8. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Arrival & Dismissal
- All parents and students must sign and submit a waiver of liability.
- Prior to each class: parents or caregivers must escort students inside the building. Students should be left in the care of a Chinese with Meggie teacher. Children may not be left unattended before class or at any other time.
- At the end of each class: Students must be picked up directly by a parent or designated caregiver. If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself (such as a caregiver, friend’s parent, etc.), please notify us in advance.
- All students must be picked up on time. Late fees will be charged in the event of frequent late pick-ups.
Note: Chinese with Meggie is a language school specializing in foreign language instruction. CWM is not a licensed State of Texas Child Care facility.